My check in for yesterday didn’t comprise of much.
- A liquid oat snack of approximately 200 calories
- Afternoon tea was a banana
- Dinner was pumpkin soup
Today I somehow managed to sleep in, I have no idea how it happened, maybe my last alarm didn’t go off. I’m still having this trouble whereby I can’t get out of bed. Anyways, because of this I didn’t have time to pack lunch.
- Breakfast was a protein bar (140 calories)
- Lunch was a ham, cheese and tomato turkish sandwich toasted
- Dinner was a vegetarian sausage sandwich, with onion and cheese
I was bad today though, I managed to snack on chocolate coated almonds. About to do a little exercise and relax for the night. Got my stability ball out, I’m still avoiding cardio because of my knees. They weren’t as bad today, but I need to find another answer to cardio without hurting my knees.
If you’re joining me for this challenge I hope you’re doing well, and wish you luck for this week.