It’s time for some spring time motivation.
I love the beginning of spring because it symbolises a whole lot of new beginnings. The flowers start coming out, the weather starts to warm up. I always thought spring would have been the perfect time for Easter.
So, in light of this opportunity and all these blessings and gifts we are given at the start of spring it’s time to regroup and be motivated and inspired.
Time to plan your spring cleaning, clean out all the old clutter so we don’t take it into the new year.
We have plans for this Christmas, we haven’t had a Christmas tree for the last 2 years, so I am saving this year for a Christmas tree, and I hope to make some Christmas stockings. I will probably have to work Christmas Day, but either afternoon or morning, so I will either get dinner or breakfast at home.
Time to make our personal goals and plans a reality, get outside and move around, plan some nice spring salads and BBQ’s.
My day today will consist of cleaning up the house, which won’t take too long, but I finally have nice weather on my day off to hang my washing on the line.
At bikini weather is fast approaching us, what changes will you make to be ready? I am looking at beginning a video I found on youtube Jillian Michael’s 6 Week 6 Pack abs workout. It only goes for about 30mins. Combined with the squat challenge and pushup challenge, we should be ready in time for summer.
Just a reminder, anyone who wants to restart the push up and squat challenges with me
I’m thinking I will start posting this in my accountability posting.
Time for a new start, whenever you feel like you’re not achieving:
- Regroup – remind yourself of your goal
- Set a time line for your achievements
- Make defined long term goals
- Make short term goals based on the long term ones, usually broken down into how you can accomplish them – small changes you can accomplish (if we don’t feel like we’re making progress we’re more likely to quit)
- Keep a diary so you can reflect on your accomplishments and progress, this way you can also see where you’re going wrong and what you can change.
My short term plan for this week is to minimise my snacking, drink more water, increase my physical activity, and get up earlier.